CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tanner sprained his leg!!!

Yesterday Morning on 01/30 Tanner was jumping on the couch while I was nursing and he fell and sprained his leg. The doctors put it in a cast so he could still move around, because toddlers don't know the first meaning of taking it easy. He will have his check up in two weeks, and his leg will be re - assessed. He is doing good just fusy that he can't be the energizer bunnie he is.



4 comments:

Spence Ohana

Aaahhh, poor guy! Madeline and James are always playing/jumping on the couch. I feel like I'm constantly saying, "Get down! or Sit down!".
Hope Tanner's leg heals real quick!

Amanda

awww, poor littleguy.I hope he is doing fine now.

Anonymous

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Spence Ohana

Time to update your blog Amanda. :-)