CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The holiday season

I know I know it has taken me a while to update our family blog. I really have been so busy. We have had company at our house every week since Oct., not that I don't like it, it's just a lot of work, but it makes us feel special that so many people like to come and visit us. Now that I can talk about it I have also been extremely busy planning and putting together my in-laws surprise 25th wedding anniversary. Well the slide show shows pictures from our Christmas dinner we had at our house and our trip to Page, Az. where we spent Christmas with Robby's family, Abigail's two month picture and Abigail's picture with Santa. Notice Tanner does not have a picture with Santa because he did not like him this year, but that's OK there is always next year. In case I did not tell everyone Merry Christmas!

0 comments: