CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2007

LA County Fair 2007

Well Robby, Tanner, My Father in law Ernie & Mother in law Lolly and I went to the LA County Fair. I have been wanting to take Tanner so we all decided to go on the last day of the fair. We actually all had a good time, the food was not healthy but it was the bomb!!! Robby and Ernie ate a turkey leg lolly got a roasted corn and a Mexican funnel cake, I had some apple fries with whipped cream and a corn dog and of course Tanner was there to sample it all gone! What some of you are wondering is how the heck I dared to walk around with Abigail practically popping out. We'll just say I am desperate to get her out.

1 comments:

Spence Ohana

Fair food, yummy! Walking works, I did lots of it with James and he came before his due date!