CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Abigail's Birth

Well as you all know Robby and I gave birth to a healthy baby girl on Tuesday Oct. 9th!! Abigail was 6 pounds 11 oz and 20 inch. long she was born at 12:37 a.m.
My labor went well and fast, my water broke on my mother in laws couch at 7:35 pm on the 8th, we all loaded up and headed to the Kaiser hospital in Anaheim. I was having some really painful contractions (sorry to my mommy for my vulgar-ness), but thanks to modern medicine I had an epidural and it did wonders. A few hours later and about 3 pushes out popped Abigail, pink and all.
A special Thanks to all my Friends and Family who have helped me through my pregnancy with Abigail.
Thank you Lolly & Ernie for all the help you have given me to make my last days of being prego relaxing.
Thank you Joanna for listening to me complain and wine about being prego (Yay its over)
And last of all Thank you to my husband, even though it may be tuff for me to understand sometimes, thank you for working so hard for our family.

2 comments:

Anonymous

What can I say...We are so proud of you two and the beautiful family you have made together. We love you and can't wait to join you when the time is right :)

Love,

Jason & Teresa

Spence Ohana

Congrats! Can't wait to meet her. Your poor MIL's couch! :-)