CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Alyssa!!

11-02-09 It was Tanner & Abby's cousin Alyssa's 6th birthday and my cousin Ryan had a birthday party for her in the park. It was a little warm that day but we enjoyed spending time with family and friends!
The Birthday Girl


Robby trying out the equipment lol

Our friend Efrain on baby duty

Our friend John

My cousin Ryan (Alyssa's Daddy)

My cousin Jacqueline
( She made a very beautiful Hello Kitty cake for her neice Alyssa)


Shawn, Jacqueline & my aunt Gidget








Tanner, Bryce & Alyssa


1 comments:

stevenjared0853

Nice post!! Happy birthday to the sweet little girl. I also arrange my little princess’s birthday party at venue New York. It was so good to arrange her day. I went with tangled themed party and was able to make her day really special and enjoyable.