CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Alex !!

The kids and I went to my 2nd cousin David's, son Alex's Birthday Party on Sat. and they had a blast. The theme fit very well with Tanner because he loves Trains!! The Party was at this really cool place called Goat hill Junction Railroad in Costa Mesa. They let you ride these trains for free as many times as you want every 3rd full weekend of each month. It was really cool!! On the 1st ride I sat with Tanner and my Tunta Thea sat with Abigail and they loved it!! The 2nd ride Tanner went by himself with my Tunta Thea. Alex is getting so big and I am glad that I made it to his Birthday Party even though I was late! Oops..
The Birthday Boy and his cake!

Alex and his mommy

David (Alex's Daddy)
A train leaving the station

Pic. of the train

Tanner getting ready to ride the train with my Tunta Thea

They are in the very front

Tanner & Tunta Thea Riding the train

Choo Choo!!

Abigail watching her brother go by on the train.



Me and the kids visiting with my other 2nd cousin David

The kids getting their grub on

Tanner waiting for a piece of cake
Happy 7th Birthday Alex!!!

0 comments: