CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

In loving memory of Our Oma

My Great Oma just passed away she was what made my family still have 5 living generations. Tanner and Abigail had the honor of knowing their Great Great Grandmother who lived to be 91 years old and I am thankfull for that.
I miss you already Oma, you were always such a bright spirit to be around and you loved us all!!
Abigail & Oma
Oma, Tanner, and I

Oma & Tanner


Ernestine Helena Nix
August 5, 1917 – January 30, 2009




1 comments:

Armilyn and David

Hi Amanda. Oma. I hope everything is OK with you. I am glad to hear from you.

I am happy to have known Oma and be part of the family as a grand-daughter in-law. I will miss her.

P.S. - I love the pics of your dog - Wow Tanner is so cute and not afraid of the big dog?