CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Abigail's baby shower


Well my baby shower was on Sat. Aug. 4th and was given to me by
my cousin Michelle, my dad Mark, step-mom Nancy & my hardworking
husband Robby. The shower was beautiful, the food was awesome
and was catered by a restaurant called Jonny Carinos. It was so nice to enjoy
all of my Family & Friends! They purchased some of the most
cutest things for baby Abby & her new room!
This is my mommy & her boyfriend Jose and his
parents who I met for the 1st time!

My 2nd cousin Melissa & her famiy

My Hott friend Teresa and I

Tanner & his papa Ernie & driving is Tanner's cousin Kyle


My old neighbor Jennifer & her daughter Emma

My mother-in-law Lolly
My Father-in-law Ernie
My Sister-in-law Jennifer who is also expecting, but she is having a boy in Sept.

My mommy
My Hott cousin Laura
My Step-mom Nancy
My Daddy Mark
My Oma Freed

My Beautiful cousin Michelle


Of course it was all in Hello Kitty
.